Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nasdaq Ewave Count and 3/20/12

Posted below is the Emini Nasdaq nearby futures contract with my best guess on the Ewave count. It appears we are very near to the completion of a major double zigzag up from the March 2009 lows. Ideal equal length of current ABC to first ABC projects to 2739, about 30 points above the close of 3/16/12.

I posted last week that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kim Rice 3/18/12

No comments:

Post a Comment